- Claridge Cork is made from pure natural ingredients
- The color-impregnated surface is durable, soil resistant and washable
- Burlap backed, Claridge Cork is dimensionally stable and will not warp or crumble
- Meets ASTM E-84 and meets or exceeds MIL-C-15116-C, Type 1
- No toxins or harmful emissions
- Claridge cork is priced on the basis of 4’ height and 1’ increments in length.
- All unmounted cork is shipped oversize for cutting to exact size on the job
- Mounted cork available in lengths up to 16’
- Full rolls of Claridge Cork average 95’ in length. Invoicing is based on actual square footage shipped
- For cutting mounted Claridge Cork to non-standard sizes – vertical and/or horizontal – add $.80 per lin. ft
- A $50.00 packing charge will be added to orders for less than 200 sq. ft. of mounted Claridge Cork.