Tan Nucork Bulletin Boards
- An economical tackboard surface, Tan Nucork is pure grain natural cork without burlap backing
- Nucork has a smooth, resilient surface ideal for use with pins or thumbtacks
- 150 FR Nucork has a Class B fire rating based on ASTME84 tunnel test as follows: flame spread – 65; smoke developed – 70. Meets military specification MIL-C-15116, Type II
- Available unmounted – by the piece or in full rolls, and mounted on either duracore or hardboard
- Standard height is 4’; mounted nucork available in lengths up to 16’
- Full rolls are approximately 90’ long. (Lengths of rolls vary. Billing based on actual square footage shipped.)
- For cutting mounted Nucork to non-standard sizes – vertical and/or horizontal – add $.80 per lin. ft.
- A $50.00 packing charge will be added to orders for less than 200 sq. ft. of mounted Nucork.
Note: Unmounted cork is shipped oversize for cutting to exact size on job.