ENVISION GRAPHICS - Dry Erase Markerboard or Tackboard with 3/8" Face Trim & Custom Graphics
Envision Graphic boards are custom designed to incorporate personalized graphics, track data or communicate information in bold colors. Markerboards, tackboards, or a combination of both, with wood or aluminum frames. Build to your specifications, Envision Graphics provide a dry erase markerboard with digitally printed graphics, photo quality images, logos, and other custom graphics.
LCS3 Porcelain Dry Erase Markerboard surface with digitally printed graphics -- photo quality images, logos, and custom graphics
Ideal for patient room boards, calendars, planners, performance tracking -- unlimited applications
Turn any graphic element into a dry erase writing surface
Aluminum frame comes standard in satin anodized finish, or choose from 180 optional powder coat colors
Wood frames available in standard wood finishes or custom finishes
Sizes up to 4' x 8'
Custom sizes available
Magnetic or non-magnetic
|EG1824M||18" x 24"||6 lbs.|
|EG2023M||2' x 3'||12 lbs.|
|EG2034M||3' x 4'||24 lbs.|
|EG2044M||4' x 4'||32 lbs.|
|EG2046M||4' x 6'||48 lbs.|
|EG2048M||4' x 8'||64 lbs.|
Powder Coat the aluminum frame, choose from 180 powder coat colors
Wood frame finish options include: natural oak, medium oak, maple, mahogany, cherry, walnut, espresso and ebony
Add a Claridge Cork tack surface, choose from 15 standard cork colors
- File requirements for high-resolution logos or graphics files: Images or logos should be submitted in high-resolution .jpeg, .pdf, .eps, or .ai format. If the usable file is unavailable, ADD $75 NET per hour - minimum one-hour charge - for creating graphics.
Claridge Cork Color Options:
Powder Coat Finishes
HOW TO SPECIFY:
- Company/Manufacturer: Claridge Products
Product Description: Envision Graphics Dry Erase Markerboard
- Board Sizes: 18" x 24" up to 4' x 8'
- Frame Type & Color: available in standard satin anodized aluminum or wood frames, specify type and color
- Custom Graphic: price includes custom graphics, using customer furnished high resolution graphics file
- Quantity: TBD
Every effort will be made to ship in accordance with customer requested freight carriers. Claridge is not responsible for damage in shipment when the product is shipped on a third party or collect basis. In the event of visible freight damage, note the damage on the freight bill and notify the carrier at once for inspection. Note that carriers require reports of damage within 5 days. Failure to report visible damage or loss is the consignee's responsibility. Concealed damage or loss is the consignee's responsibility. Concealed damage identified after 5 days from receipt is the sole responsibility of the consignee.