LCS3 PORCELAIN MARKER WALLS - Full & Partial Height Dry Erase Marker Walls
Claridge LCS3 Porcelain Marker Walls offer a room-size presentation surface designed for heavy use and multiple-format presentations. Cover an entire wall, floor-to-ceiling, up to 10' and utilize all available space. Ideal for offices, boardrooms, conference rooms, and anywhere ideas are shared.
- LCS3 Porcelain is an incredibly smooth surface which provides a great writing experience that will stand the test of time
- Projection friendly writing surface that won't ghost or stain. Available in 6 standard Markerboard or Chalkboard colors
Narrow 1 1/4" face trim top and bottom in clear satin anodized aluminum finish with over 180 optional powder coat colors available
Cover an entire wall, floor-to-ceiling in heights up to 10'
- Individual panels available in heights up to 10' and lengths up to 3'11-1/2"
Panels butt together for a continuous writing surface
Choose from LCS (Porcelain Enamel Steel Skin) matched butt joints and No. 18 adhesive. (Laminated panels recommended for use on uneven walls)
LCS3 Porcelain Trim
1 1/4" Face Trim & Mounting Detail
|MW1||LCS Steel Skins with matched butt joins and No. 18 Adhesive|
|MW2||Mounted LCS panels on 7/16" MDF with moisture barrier back and aluminum spline joint - No. 1016 trim and 16A adhesive|
Writing Surface Options:
HOW TO SPECIFY
- Company/Manufacturer Name: Claridge Products
Product Description: Claridge LCS3 Porcelain Marker Walls
- Size: Cover an entire wall, floor-to-ceiling, up to 10'
- Color: White (choose from 6 standard Markerboard or Chalkboard color options)
- Mounting & Orientation: Full Height, Portrait
- Size of Wall: List Height and length of wall area to be covered
- Cut-Out Details: Indicate light switches, electrical outlets, and other special considerations. Will require a field measurement by a Claridge Writing Surface Expert.
LCS3 PORCELAIN WRITING SURFACES GUARANTEE:
Under normal usage and maintenance, and when installed in accordance with manufacturer's instructions and recommendations, Claridge LCS3 Porcelain enamel steel markerboard and chalkboard writing surfaces are guaranteed for the Life of the Building. The guarantee covers replacement of defective boards but does not include the cost of removal or reinstallation.
Every effort will be made to ship in accordance with customer requested freight carriers. Claridge is not responsible for damage in shipment when the product is shipped on a third party or collect basis. In the event of visible freight damage, note the damage on the freight bill and notify the carrier at once for inspection. Note that carriers require reports of damage within 5 days. Failure to report visible damage or loss is the consignee's responsibility. Concealed damage or loss is the consignee's responsibility. Concealed damage identified after 5 days from receipt is the sole responsibility of the consignee.