- Cover an entire wall, floor-to-ceiling
- Utilize all available space
- Panels butt together for a continuous writing surface
- Low-gloss surface can be used for projection
- When laminated panels are required, LCS, mounted on 7/16” MDF, has matched joints and can be joined with steel spline joints for smooth alignment
- For a more finished look use No.1016 perimeter trim
Claridge stands behind every product we make; we are confident that with the proper care and maintenance, our products are the most durable of any in the industry today. Please take the time to read and follow the guidelines to ensure that your visual display surfaces will reach their full potential for the life of the product.
NEED IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE? Give us a call at 800.434.4610
Every effort will be made to ship in accordance with customer requested freight carriers. Claridge is not responsible for damage in shipment when the product is shipped on a third party or collect basis. In the event of visible freight damage, note the damage on the freight bill and notify the carrier at once for inspection. Note that carriers require reports of damage within 5 days. Failure to report visible damage or loss is the consignee's responsibility. Concealed damage or loss is the consignee's responsibility. Concealed damage identified after 5 days from receipt is the sole responsibility of the consignee.